On the day of your appointment please do the following:
- Bring your insurance card(s) and valid I.D with you when you come for your appointment.
- Bring any previous reports or CDs pertaining to the area of examination.
- Please bring the list of your current medication.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the examination.
- Please leave your valuable at home, including jewelry, as they have to be removed prior to entering the scan room.
You will be provided a locker for your belongings.
(Weight limit: 440lbs)
Abdomen / pelvic:
Oral contrast studies:
Fast 4 hours prior to exam. Pick up oral contrast container at our office the day before study.
IV contrast Studies:
Fast from solids and liquids (except water) 4 hours prior to exam.
(Weight limit: 500lbs)
- This exam may not be performed if you have a cardiac pacemaker, cerebral aneurysm clips, or any permanent implanted device.
- You will be required to change into a grown for your exam.
- If you have claustrophobia, your doctor may prescribe an oral medication for you to take prior to your appointment.
Abdomen \ Renal \ Gallbladder \ Pancreas \ Liver \ Aorta
Nothing to eat or drink 4-6 hours prior to the exam.
Pelvis \ OB \ Bladder
First empty your bladder and then drink 32oz of water 1 hour prior to the exam.
*Do not void after drinking the water !
Patients for the first time at this facility please bring your prior mammogram images/ CDs
*Don’t use deodorants, antiperspirants, powders, lotions, cream or perfumes under your arms or on your breast before your mammogram. Metallic particles in your exam make it harder to interpret the results.
Monday 8:30AM – 7:00PM
Tuesday 8:30AM – 7:00PM
Wednesday 8:30AM – 7:00PM
Thursday 8:30AM – 7:00PM
Friday 8:30AM – 7:00PM
Saturday 9:00AM – 1:00PM (2nd and 4th Sat of the month only)
You can contact us at: